THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm really sorry to hear that news. I've been seeing alot of establishments closing lately around my neck of the woods. I hate that this is happening to you Bro.

I'll bring my Weber Performer 22" grill and I can also bring my Weber Smokey Joe 18".

I'll be doing Pigs in a hot tub (brats in a beer bath) and something else TBD. Might do stuffed onions. Saw Raichlen do 'em and boy did they look good.

Trying to get off from work on the 30th so I can make it to this. How late do you guys plan on staying out?

Jeremiah - It's "how early"!

We'll be there for a good while. PM me and we'll swap cells #s. You can give a call when you are thinking of heading out and get a report of the situ!

We are planning to be there if the LIE cooperates
May not be till after the Gator game though
No idea on grub yet
nancee

I am planning on coming. I can make Third place wings in my ECB. Is the ECB needed? I pretty much get it out twice a year to cook chicken. So this would help justify hanging on to it.

Back