THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great pics Clint, nice gathering yesterday and good food and camaraderie were the focal points of the day.
SIDE, those buffalo burgers were da bomb and it was a blast introducing frito-pie to many farkers for the first time.
(glad I made more than one tray.)
Thanks again Will for all you did.
Ummm yeah, I polished off about a half tray myself:icon_blush: Man that stuff is delicious

It sucks for me that I missed it, but we had a bunch of family things going on this weekend that I couldn't get out of. It looks like a great time was had by all, even though the reason for the gathering is kinda sad. C ya around Willie.

Willie,

Thanks for such a great party! Thanks to all the other Brethren who made it a hit, too! After what we had gone through last week, it was great to hang with our buddies!

Willie - the ribs and pulled pork were a HUGE hit at our funeral after-gathering. People from all over the country - and the GLOBE - were blown away.

Back