THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know that flip flops are a horrible idea around the pit/grill. Logically, I know this, and I've had a few close calls, but yet I still wear them during the hot months (aka 3/4 of the year). My time is coming, I'm sure. Not looking forward to it, but I know it'll happen.

Flip flops are still better than bare feet. At least when you step on the hot spilled coal.
Obviously, that never happened to me.....

I pulled a pork butt off last weekend with just the cotton liners, and the juice leaked out of the foil. You can’t get them off fast enough. Was a painful lesson to learn.

There are no lessons like the ones that get burned into memory. :hand:

Why do the South of the Border beers require doctoring?
What is the salt and lime killing? :confused:

I like my tongs. I like my tongs. I like my tongs. I like my tongs. I like my tongs. I like my tongs.

Why do the South of the Border beers require doctoring?
What is the salt and lime killing? :confused:

Haha, it's not an all-the-time thing for me. I like Modelo by itself pretty well. I just really like the flavor of salt and lime. I'll do it to pretty much any light lager/pilsner on occasion, especially when it's hot outside. When I discovered Gose, my world was changed.

Haha, it's not an all-the-time thing for me. I like Modelo by itself pretty well. I just really like the flavor of salt and lime. I'll do it to pretty much any light lager/pilsner on occasion, especially when it's hot outside. When I discovered Gose, my world was changed.

:wink::becky:

For me, as long as it has the four main ingredients, I'll drink it...
The Four Main Ingredients:
B
E
E
R

:thumb:

Back