When gloves fail.

I know that flip flops are a horrible idea around the pit/grill. Logically, I know this, and I've had a few close calls, but yet I still wear them during the hot months (aka 3/4 of the year). My time is coming, I'm sure. Not looking forward to it, but I know it'll happen.

Flip flops are still better than bare feet. At least when you step on the hot spilled coal.
Obviously, that never happened to me.....

I pulled a pork butt off last weekend with just the cotton liners, and the juice leaked out of the foil. You can’t get them off fast enough. Was a painful lesson to learn.

There are no lessons like the ones that get burned into memory. :hand:

Why do the South of the Border beers require doctoring?
What is the salt and lime killing? :confused:

I like my tongs. I like my tongs. I like my tongs. I like my tongs. I like my tongs. I like my tongs.

Why do the South of the Border beers require doctoring?
What is the salt and lime killing? :confused:

Haha, it's not an all-the-time thing for me. I like Modelo by itself pretty well. I just really like the flavor of salt and lime. I'll do it to pretty much any light lager/pilsner on occasion, especially when it's hot outside. When I discovered Gose, my world was changed.

Haha, it's not an all-the-time thing for me. I like Modelo by itself pretty well. I just really like the flavor of salt and lime. I'll do it to pretty much any light lager/pilsner on occasion, especially when it's hot outside. When I discovered Gose, my world was changed.

:wink::becky:

For me, as long as it has the four main ingredients, I'll drink it...
The Four Main Ingredients:
B
E
E
R

:thumb:

Back