Whats your favorite rub you buy/dont make

Oakridge bbq has great rub! Order a sample pack and pick your favorite. I'm partial to competition beef and pork rub and the secret weapon rub.

Simply Marvelous rubs are great, and The Rub Company's products are outstanding. Rub company original is fast becoming my go to grilling rub.

I'm partial to Stubb's chile lime rub. Goes great on pretty much everything. Buttrub is a close second. Salt and pepper only on steaks.

I was given some Rib Stars rubs for Christmas, i have to say, i'll be going back for ore of this when i run out.

I have chicken rub, rib rub, and brisket rub. haven't tried the brisket one yet.

When I developed my Rubs, I had only competition in mind. My Rubs do not have much Salt or Pepper because I like to controll those two seasonings in competition. Granted, folks want an all inclusive, do all seasoning. Mine is not like that. I welcome the addition of your favorite seasonings to blend with mine. I feel like mine is a good base seasoning to build on. I love Plowboys , Todd's and SM and stock all of them in my store along side with my products. All I ask is try them all and adapt them to your own taste and Just Enjoy..

Spice

When I developed my Rubs, I had only competition in mind. My Rubs do not have much Salt or Pepper because I like to controll those two seasonings in competition. Granted, folks want an all inclusive, do all seasoning. Mine is not like that. I welcome the addition of your favorite seasonings to blend with mine. I feel like mine is a good base seasoning to build on. I love Plowboys , Todd's and SM and stock all of them in my store along side with my products. All I ask is try them all and adapt them to your own taste and Just Enjoy..

Spice

Not to get off topic, but I want to say your regular BBQ sauce is among the best. Great job. I'm about to use your rub for the first time.

I usually dont use premade rubs, I was just buying spices and dusting the meats with them individually, not even trying to premix them. But I have been hearing a lot of good things about Ployboys Bovine Bold an Yardbird rubs and I saw them available at Bass Pro Shop. I happened to be there and bought one of each and tried them.
I went back and bought the BIG bottle of each.

Back