Sounds crazy I know…

BTW Jeremy,

My local Ace carries them. If you're interested.

I have always been a bit reticent about buying food things from a hardware store, turnover being my issue. Check use buy dates. Screws, nuts, bolts and plumbing fittings don't have 'em. fwiw

I have always been a bit reticent about buying food things from a hardware store, turnover being my issue. Check use buy dates. Screws, nuts, bolts and plumbing fittings don't have 'em. fwiw

They've got a pretty extensive bbq section Bruce and they sell quite a bit of rubs, sauces from meat church, plowboys, sucklebusters, dizzy pig, etc. Haven't ran into issues yet.

I always ordered online until I saw the ACE bbq section. Not all ACE's are created equal but this local one that replaced OSH in my hood has a very rich bbq section. From cookers, tools, fuel to rubs and sauces:clap2:

I always check the dates and found one pork injection at Ace a year out of date, it was one solid clump.

Salt and pepper works for me, or I'll grab some Adobo, or lawreys for a change up....,

Unless I am going to also use a BBQ sauce I stay away from rubs with paprika. I also prefer no sugar so my basic go to is Lawry Casero Total.

Didn’t have time to stop by ACE today but chicken thighs were on the menu.

Went home and going through the spices and rubs and forgot I had this

Was pretty good but not what I’m looking for. I’ll get by ACE before chicken comes back around

Back