THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darn Thirdeye,, Those cuts there making my mouth water, I.m ready to fire up the Grill. I guess for me it would be bone in Rib eye or a Porterhouse Medium Rare, no blood but real pink, Like Mark said above, Fillet Mignon when I hit the Lottery. or the Gov't raises my Disibility check, LOL

You guys are all bona fide meatatarians. I'm glad I found this website.

Bone-in rib eyes... Very good too. Now, is it possible to grill a prime rib roast? Everyone it seems, makes them in the oven and then slices them into steaks.

What I've seen done is ... grilling an entire rib eye for a few minutes on all sides, then slicing them into steaks, and THEN grilling each individual steak. But is that doable for a bone-in prime rib?

Slow cooked melt in your mouth Prime Ribb. Nice grilled ribeye is a very close second

Ribeye, Tri Tip, Prime Ribb, Brisket mmmmmmmmmm who can pick. Id like to be bold and say I love cows.:eusa_clap

Back