THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thx everyone.... I was telling Sharon that I need to spend more time at the farm.... it has ben in my family about 150 years... the lake is not huge 4 to 5 acres but is full of bream and bass..... and yes I am still rocking the Cajun fryer by RV works ... in fact I bought a 8 gallon fryer I have not used yet..... also have the 4 gallon fryer..... aliah my granddaughter's bream weigh just over a pound..... yep she beat poppy.....I told her she had to hold her mouth right to catch the fish...... it was funny watching her

Last edited:
Man that's looks fantastic. Happy belated Fathers Day. I'd be happy to come down and take out some of those fish. The one in my avatar is a 14oz red ear my daughter caught. She didn't want to hold it for the pic. haha

Back