Weekend Family BBQ/Bday, Few Days of Cooking

So life happens, even on a bday as the boy hadn't eaten or drank at all today and he is totally fine but had to do a 2.5hr round trip to the Dr to figure out what was going on. But he is running around like crazy now.

Luckily as we left the twins took over the brisket and butts. I have no idea what the look like but they certainly know how to check when it's done. They are in the cambro.

Didnt do ribs or chicken as we cancelled some guests due to thinking what he had might be contagious, but it wasnt.

So we'll cut up meat here in a bit!
edb7ee850680c743ff98b3f5a57cd2b9.jpg

Misc. thoughts...

A) Glad mini-you is OK!

2) Do the twins know that they have to get mohawks and take Noah with them when they qualify for The Jack?

iii) I'm concerned about how much beer remains after seeing the picture of your fridge.

Mostly in that order. The last two are a coin flip, unless you are out of beer. On the plus side, it won't be too many more years until you can send the twins for more beer. You are living right.

Misc. thoughts...

A) Glad mini-you is OK!

2) Do the twins know that they have to get mohawks and take Noah with them when they qualify for The Jack?

iii) I'm concerned about how much beer remains after seeing the picture of your fridge.

Mostly in that order. The last two are a coin flip, unless you are out of beer. On the plus side, it won't be too many more years until you can send the twins for more beer. You are living right.
Family even reloaded and we are back to questionable levels.

And twins are aware of of their future :)

Might shave their heads when they sleep tonight in the camper.
c78541836144c09296b262bba649883e.jpg

I would bet that if I lived in your neighborhood, we could cancel cable because we would get all of the entertainment we needed just watching your antics. Hope the little one is fine and looking forward to seeing how the weekend progresses.

Nice work kids! That could be one of my briskets! Well...if it was tougher and a not so tender and drier. They got real close though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

"Two Gucci Q" are on their way to becoming Jedi Knights, and their Master can relax and have another beer.

Last edited:
I would bet that if I lived in your neighborhood, we could cancel cable because we would get all of the entertainment we needed just watching your antics. Hope the little one is fine and looking forward to seeing how the weekend progresses.

It got a little crazy last night. Kids hopped up on mt dew and staying up late at "the club"

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Nju9ZKoPD1nQ56JYA

Apparently amazon sells fake money

Great looking meals.Looks like everyone made it happen. Who was named Grand Champion of this cook-off?

It had to be the twins. Since Uncle was busy taking care of everything else and drinking IPAs. :mrgreen: great thread and great looking food. Happy birthday to the little one!

Oh ya the twins get the top award. Rest of the family helped out too while we were gone. Good to know I can fully leave a party we are throwing and they can just step in and keep cooking.

We all see that you passed down the cooking knowledge to them, but if the nuttiness was a part of the deal, then heaven help us all.

Back