THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im still waiting for a response ...Garrett is gonna be home before to long :twitch: Im starting to get worried

The worst that can happen is the seller will never reply and no one will ever sell a Weber kettle again in on CL. :twitch:

No... Not gonna happen. Worst that is likely to happen is that you buy this and someone will list a kettle like this for half the price by the time you get it home.

Best option - seller never responds and someone lists a kettle like this for half the price.

The place I get the "half the price" was the green Weber One Touch Gold with cover and warming rack that I picked up for my brother-in-law for $25. It was a little older but still in great shape. :thumb:

That's a good deal considering it is new and has a cover. CL is all about negotiating. Offer $40.00 and pay what they counter offer. Regarding all the UDS comments. Get an older Weber for that if you need to build a smoker. BTW, you can smoke with a Weber kettle. I use a charcoal basket and smoke ABTs and Moinks all of the time.

I paid $150 for mine brand new and never regretted it. I would buy that one in an instant...looks to be only a couple years old if that.

Back