weber help please

I will be home tomorrow from a camping trip in mtns, one of y'all farkers better get it before I get back!!! Or it will be mine!!!!!

Warning, I will be home around lunch time!!!

that's a great deal at the asking price. You can add a cajun bandit when you have some extra cash and it becomes a larger water smoker. Get a rotisserie kit and you can make some awesome chicken.

Im still waiting for a response ...Garrett is gonna be home before to long :twitch: Im starting to get worried

The worst that can happen is the seller will never reply and no one will ever sell a Weber kettle again in on CL. :twitch:

No... Not gonna happen. Worst that is likely to happen is that you buy this and someone will list a kettle like this for half the price by the time you get it home.

Best option - seller never responds and someone lists a kettle like this for half the price.

The place I get the "half the price" was the green Weber One Touch Gold with cover and warming rack that I picked up for my brother-in-law for $25. It was a little older but still in great shape. :thumb:

It is worth $60. The grill itself brand new is $150 retail and the cover is $25 retail. What i would do though is offer $40 and if they counter offer, I would go as high as $50. But if they aren't budging off the price, $60 is fair.
Yeppers

That's a good deal considering it is new and has a cover. CL is all about negotiating. Offer $40.00 and pay what they counter offer. Regarding all the UDS comments. Get an older Weber for that if you need to build a smoker. BTW, you can smoke with a Weber kettle. I use a charcoal basket and smoke ABTs and Moinks all of the time.

I paid $150 for mine brand new and never regretted it. I would buy that one in an instant...looks to be only a couple years old if that.

Back