Weber Go-Anywhere Grill

Since you'll be borrowing it, I say yes, it's worth it, depending on what you plan to grill on it.
Steaks, Burgers, dogs, sausages, yes.
Chicken, ribs, etc., no.
Like Dough13, I kept mine on my boat and used it almost every weekend. I'm on my 2nd WGA.
My issue was that you can't get far enough away from the burner for any type of slow or indirect cooking.
That said, I haven't used mine in probably 6 years.
Used a Weber q on our last boat. Like that one for a boat grill also. Surprised no one else was disappointed with the grate.

The average elevation of AZ is 4000' mean sea level. I've installed furnaces at 5000' in CO. Could not get them to work without a high altitude kit. Check the elevation of the place your staying. Anything above 2000' probably will not be worth the trouble. I have a charcoal WGA. Coal is harder to light too due to the thinner air but will work.

Just my O2 and good luck!
Valley (Phoenix, Mesa,, Scottsdale,, and vicinity specifically), 1100- 1250' , Flagstaff, Tucson, and many mountain areas are considerably higher.

Used a Weber q on our last boat. Like that one for a boat grill also. Surprised no one else was disappointed with the grate.

As I recall, the grate is pretty cheesy.
Thin wires spaced too far apart.
I've been tempted to bring it out of retirement and use it in the camper.
It's certainly quick and easy for use on overnight stops.

Are 3 grills too many to carry in a camper?
Asking for a friend. :mrgreen:

Back