****We LOVE Our Lurkers!!! - Please Click Here!****

KnucklHed BBQ

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Head KnucklHed
Are you a lurker? Do You Lurk? Are you one that has been found lurking??

It's time to come clean. WE LOVE YOU. We accept you, for being you. Do Not Be Afraid, there is help.

As I hammer out these nonsensical and overly mush-ificated words, I see that we have 131 members logged in, and 363 guests with us, I want you to know that if folks like Bigabyte, landarc, wampus, smokin aussie, G-Hog66 (it's not really worth it to type out his entire screen name, however, I did find it necessary to plug in this extremely long explanation as to why I hadn't typed his full screen name out... :heh: ) , southern smoker, Me, deguerre, Caseydog, gtr and Gore (and so many other wack-a-doodles) can be loved, you can be too.
If we have found a home, you have too.

Bigger, Badder things are in the works. Yesterday we had a Big scare that caused several people to actually have to work during their work day.

I'm pretty confident that the only reason you haven't joined, is because BBQChef33 has cleverly hidden the "Subscription" button behind the erroneous Purchase Subscription link at the top right of every page you peruse. :mrgreen:

Now, believe me, I know times are tough out there and I know that not a single member here would want anyone to feel obligated to donate, especially if it meant robbing the piggy bank of funds that are needed to keep your family warm, healthy and happy (that means BBQ :wink:).
You can still join and be an active member at no cost, right here, there are a few perks that come along with a paid subscription, but rest assured, the best perk is free, Being a Brethren. :thumb:

For those of you that have the means at this time, please consider buying a subscription, your hard earned money will be put to hard work keeping this place up and running for years to come!

For those that have forgotten to renew their memberships, it's a great time to do it!

For those of you that are not yet convinced that this is the place to call home, hit that free join link, gitcher' self a username, make a few posts and find out for yourself that this place is chock full of great folks!!

Just an added note that just signing up without paying the subscription opens up the best parts of this website, like the Throwdowns and Woodpile section. That's right, you can get some of the best things without paying, but just by signing up and logging in. Try it!

Bailey's Tub.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Well, I'll add this: the amount of cooking knowledge I've gained here is mind blowing, and every single day I laugh my arse off from something I see here.

Since joining here, my collection of Q cookbooks has collected a lot of dust. My weekend is already planned based on recipes I found here this week.

Hell...all of my cookbooks are gathering dust. The wealth of knowledge amongst the Brethren on cooking in general, not just BBQ, is staggering. Who woulda thunk that the same guys lighting fires and rubbing butts would also be able to crank out some killer desserts, pizzas, pasta, ethnic dishes, etc? Take some time to browse through the Throwdown entries and you'll gain a whole new appreciation for the talents here.

Another benefit of membership for the single and divorced guys, like me, who don't have anyone to tell us how stupid we are, there are the whack-a-doodles over in the Throwdowns.

Knowledge, fun, food pr0n, and verbal abuse... all in one place! :thumb:

CD :becky:

I'll tell you this, you lurkers you.....

These are some of the things that I now have that I didn't have before finding this place and subscribing:

• I can now BBQ, and do it WELL!!!!
  • I am competing this summer with a really good friend that I MET HERE who I'd have never known had it not been for this place
  • I have 3 smokers and 3 grills and parts for a big smoker (ok.....not that this place GAVE those to me....my wife would like that :roll:)
  • I can actually offer sound BBQ advice now....and I LOVE being able to do that!
  • I have some real solid friends here. Many I've met, many more I've gotten to know through PM and posting (something you can't do as a lurker) and MANY more that I'll meet down the road
I could probably go on, but you get it. This is SOOOOOO much more than a BBQ website. It IS certainly that (and the best one out there, IMHO), but it means a lot more than that to me!

I'm a whack-a-doodle and I, too, approve this message!:thumb:

Last edited:
Back