Popdaddy’s Ultimate brisket hack.

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Still no word from Phil on pictures and what a subscription is or how to get one so I’ll post descriptions of the pictures I would have posted.

Here is a picture of the brisket without the hack

As you can see from this closeup (Above left) we have an issue but we can fix it

Take these three items. And add them as you see them in this next photo, left to right.

Then do this (notice insertion angle in photo right)

Here is the video version
https://youtube.com/shorts/aO4EWyCsqqw?si=wGZqG_elBsBx_7r-

You joined over 12yrs ago. Time for a subscription. Upper right corner Purchase Subscription. I'd love to see the pics.

Very funky

Image hosting is awful on this site . Still this forum trudges on despite these things. It archives are the best source of bbq knowledge I've found compiled on the internet.

You joined over 12yrs ago. Time for a subscription. Upper right corner Purchase Subscription. I'd love to see the pics.

Actually I think Barbefunkoramaque was 2007. So I joined 16 years ago. Now why should I buy a subscription? What do we get with that?

Pitmaster T, at your age, if you don't know why you should join nobody is going to be able to explain it to you. You either have the ability to understand it... or you don't.

Last edited:
I'm kinda new around here and honestly didn't spend the time to acquaint myself with the history of your participation on this forum, which seems a bit edgy. However, I did click on the link you provided (your are welcome) and thought the lollypop sucking was a bit creepy, but realize this judgement is on somewhat limited info.

But your signature line potentially lacks ambiguity in demonstrating your understanding and use of the written English language. Your statement, "I could care less if you pay attention..." implies that you do actually care to some degree. Most often, people using this phrase are trying to convey the notion that their concern is at the very minimum. This leaves me wondering.....is it possible for you to actually care less than you do at the moment, or does your writing skill need a little improvement?

Asking for a friend.....:-D

PS - Does you avatar t-shirt photo express an aspiration? Again, for a friend.

There is soo many Youtube Influencers, im sorry Pit daddy whatever your name is, your hacks are old news.

There is soo many Youtube Influencers, im sorry Pit daddy whatever your name is, your hacks are old news.

They are old news. His videos were a big part of me learning bbq. The long hold brisket techniques I made popular here were based his teachings. Donnie was also big on the revival of hot and fast. I think he also was a big influence on the use of aluminum foil but I cant remember for sure.

Yet another old school brethren that has bowed out.

Some overestimate their importance to the world, and when the worlds response doesn’t meet their expectation, they take their ball and go home.

Time marches on…

Very funky

Image hosting is awful on this site . Still this forum trudges on despite these things. It archives are the best source of bbq knowledge I've found compiled on the internet.

I lurk here more than anything(for years). And it seems no matter what it is or how I wanna cook it, the knowledge is here to get it cooked.
A subscription is priceless.

Back