THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for the July Winner

• Dr. KY

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • Big Gar

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Divemaster

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to go with Doc.
I have been in England on the 4th of July before and after we (the US croquet team) lost to the Brits, Kiwis and Aussies we got up and sang the Star Spangled Banner.

2.5 dyas left but can Dr. Ky Maintain the lead or will one of the other contestants pull it out an pass... Please vote!

I am going to have fun with this! only 2 people know what the prize is and were not telling! Since I know I cant guess. The price is right thread. It has to be a prize valued over $25.00. Example Wyatt's secret recipe box! Get it lets have fun until Friday......

Dr. Ky's entry was already posted when I submitted mine, I knew I had no chance against him, but at least I tried, I would'a voted for him but I needed to get at least one vote, Great job Ky

Back