Voting has begun for the July "Why I deserve this contest"!

Why I deserve this July Voting

• Dr. Ky

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Ron L

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • big brother smoke

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • ZBQ

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Stay Down

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Sampson

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Forney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N8MAN

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • bobaftt

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Voting has begun for the July "Why I deserve this contest"! The Prize is a jar of Chipotle peppers for your future bbq events.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45297

Please read each person submittal and vote accordingly. Contestants banter will be tolerated as long as it good natured and conforms to the forums rules. You will see this before I can get all the names in the poll. Soooo Hold on!

Voting ends on 7-20-08

Only 9 votes

Anybody can vote to make sure that it is won by the deserving person... I guess BUMP!

I voted for Dr KY. Anyone named after a jelly needs some spice in his life.

OK, I am lost, why are we voting on this, and who decided who was involved in the poll? I am leaning towards bobaftt since he is a Florida Seminoles fan, but I need to make sure before I vote.

Give it your best

OK, I am lost, why are we voting on this, and who decided who was involved in the poll? I am leaning towards bobaftt since he is a Florida Seminoles fan, but I need to make sure before I vote.

Its all in good fun! You need to go to the link and choose what story is deserving of the prize. The winner gets the prize sent to him/her free of charge. I the number of contestants based on the prize but I am leaning more to just 10. Once a person has won they cannot be a contestant for a year but are free to heckle the others. Since I am the only one that knows the prizes each month people get something new each month. It could be a gag prize or something real nice. There also is a limit in how many people I can have in a poll. I think its 25. Working on August as we speak.

Oh to answer who chooses. Kinda me but its always been first come first serve until the quota is met or I dont see any more contestants coming. Then I create the poll.

C'mon guys! Throw a guy a vote or two (or a dozen!) :-D

My eyes are bulging! I need those peppers... :shock:

Ron..I hear ya brother but my mouth still tastes of poo and I really need to burn my dog's "processed" food off of my tongue!

What has become of the World when votes are lost to sordid tales of Bestiality?:p

Last edited:
Hey

ZBQ dont count your hatchin before their chicken. Looks like N8MAN and Dr. Ky are close on your tail....:eek::eek:

I like everyone on the list but N8 deserves it this time. The man risked his life twice in one day for his family. He saved them from an evil garden type snake, and even more chilling, He was victorious over the dreaded stinging wasp.

Back