Voting has begun for the July "Why I deserve this contest"!

Why I deserve this July Voting

• Dr. Ky

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Ron L

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • big brother smoke

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • ZBQ

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Stay Down

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Sampson

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Forney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N8MAN

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • bobaftt

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know the Dr need a bit of heat with all the cold and bland food on this island. Please help you Doctor help you help me help you to help me. :wink:

Just to add to the Hilarity of being me. LadyFriend calls me at work Yesterday and is in tears, weeping. I ask,"Cathy, what's wrong?" She responds," I.. I.. I.. I broke your closet!!!!!" Sure enough, when I get home and look, my bedroom closet is laying in shambles. All the hanger rods and shelving are crumpled on the floor, laying in great heaps of twisted, Closet Organizer disfigurement. I ask,"What Happened?" Cathy then procedes to tell me she was cleaning and vaccuming (will wonders never cease?) the bedroom and when she got to the closet, she was just tidying up a bit and placing some folded clothes upon the top shelves when the whole thing gave way and came crashing down!!!! Now I have to go to Town and purchase a new Closet Organizer System, patch holes in the sheet rock where the old Organizer was ripped out, and install said new Organizer. Perhaps I need a new LadyFriend? My Life Rocks!!!! I sure could use some Chipotle Pepper About Now!!!!

I'm just setting back watching.:lol:

My tail of woes (pun intended:lol:) needs no embellishment.

There is only one thing worse than that cold nose......actual penetration!!!:shock::eek:

Thank God that's never crossed my pup's mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Show some love for a brother stuck on this damp and bland island...

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like I have lost this little comp. So at this time I would like to thank those that did vote for me and say that hopefully one day that taste will be gone from my mouth!

Would I sway more Votes if I tell Ya'll that apparently My Front Porch is a Magnet for Snakes? Cathy just called me to the Front Door and said," Where did that stick come from?" That stick turns out to be a Three and a Half Foot Black Racer winding it's way up the railing....Where's My Snake Stick When I Need It? Gotta Go and Save The Day!!!!!!! I bet if I could eat foods spiced with the Chipotle, I could Urinate on the Front Steps and Keep The Snakes ( and everything else) at Bay!!!!!

Back