THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, here's the scoop.

If you don't vote for me, I will pour the scalding hot coffee in the cups!!!

44334153_3e9114058d.jpg

You have my vote!!!!! Contacting everone I know to vote for you....THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris you been watching to many soaps or you been sniffing bad stuff in your bbq lab. Nice story though. Is your MIL one of your test subjects?

My MIL is indeed a regular test subject.:twisted: She loves it when I Q. She bought me a whole mess of Ziploc containers so I can send something with her whenever I make anything. We get along real good. It's my wife who doesn't get along with her. I just need to tune out the wifes complaining about her mother again is all. I did that well for 14 years, then finally tried to do something, and this was the outcome!:lol: Lesson learned.

The kitty's are looking thirsty. They like coffee.:twisted:

My MIL is indeed a regular test subject.:twisted: She loves it when I Q. She bought me a whole mess of Ziploc containers so I can send something with her whenever I make anything. We get along real good. It's my wife who doesn't get along with her. I just need to tune out the wifes complaining about her mother again is all. I did that well for 14 years, then finally tried to do something, and this was the outcome!:lol: Lesson learned.

The kitty's are looking thirsty. They like coffee.:twisted:

I thought you were talking about me when I read both of your post:shock::eusa_clap, except it would have been 40 years....:icon_sleepy.

I hope you won, I don't need the prize because I got the best 2008 Christmas present ever, my Kitchenbitchamatic moved out 1 week before Christmas after 40 years.

Best wishes and luck to you in 2009, I understand:-D:!:

I don’t know if this is still open but what the heck, here it goes (like I got a shot after what Chris went through)….

I deserve this extraordinary prize because I not only allowed my one and only daughter to go to Germany to see ‘The Boy’, I actually paid for it. Yes, that’s right, it was her Christmas gift from both my ex-wife and I… (I had to deal with the ex on top of every thing else!) Hell, I don’t even like ‘The Boy’…

Some of you may remember that it was he that gave my daughter Mono last year… Same Boy… The same boy that my daughter was depressed about earlier this year… The same Boy that when I saw the pictures from the trip, only smiled in two of them… (Can you tell he is not at the top of my list?)

I have sacrificed enough this year, and I want the prize!

Back