THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Time for Veggies to Shine" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for posting the link, Moose, I didn't know that discussion took place. There are at least two perspectives, likely more, to this issue and I think choosing either side will end in disappointment somewhere. Thanks for giving it thought and making a tough call.

I said I would make an effort to post comments about entries I didn't think met the criteria and already I've missed an important one. :tsk:

YES!!!

Fungus is under-appreciated!

That is all...

:becky:

I must admit, that if I did see this thread earlier, I would've given you my vote. That really looks yummy.

Thanks all, for keeping me up to date. I'm so glad I didn't miss anything. I'd hate to think something got farked up and I wasn't in the middle of it.

I must admit, that if I did see this thread earlier, I would've given you my vote. That really looks yummy.

Thanks all, for keeping me up to date. I'm so glad I didn't miss anything. I'd hate to think something got farked up and I wasn't in the middle of it.

Who's your king? WHO'S...YOUR...KING?!?

:becky:

What the FARK???!!!??? :shock:

I just read through this disaster of a thread and I am more confused than anything. First of all, you guys all farkin' lied to me, "Just another quiet day at the office" my ass. :tsk:

I'm still trying to figure out why the fark Guerry and Redhot were DQ'ed. As pointed out by the Guermeister, the rules specifically state that "Any and all veggies on the grill." I realize the lettuce was not grilled, nor the tomato, but that chicken sure was grilled, so why doesn't this qualify? :noidea:

And in case anyone out there is thinking I don't know anything about chickens, I want to make it perfectly clear: I raised chickens for many years. I am an expert on chickens.

Back