THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be decared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Taco" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm tied with a peanut butter, fish and banana taco. :doh:

CD

You should have used this as your TD shot...

picture.php

It's kinda taco...

...ish.

This is my first real attempt in a TD. I did not know it would be this much fun! :thumb:

You may find the wacky banter in the TD forum is often more fun than the actual TD itself...after all, you've been a witness to something that's never happened in the history of mankind...The SpamFish and Eggplant Tofu tacos! :loco:

You may find the wacky banter in the TD forum is often more fun than the actual TD itself...after all, you've been a witness to something that's never happened in the history of mankind...The SpamFish and Eggplant Tofu tacos! :loco:

And remember. Every post is a QUALITY post.

Even if it's not.:thumb::thumb::becky:

You may find the wacky banter in the TD forum is often more fun than the actual TD itself...after all, you've been a witness to something that's never happened in the history of mankind...The SpamFish taco! :loco:

Yep, I see it on almost every thread. I even see it in my dreams. Good thing I'm a fisherman. Of course I would have gutted it, batter it and deep fried it pre banana.

Yep, I see it on almost every thread. I even see it in my dreams. Good thing I'm a fisherman. Of course I would have gutted it, batter it and deep fried it pre banana.
Well, they were aready gutted. There were not pre-battered though. They weren't pre-banana'ed either. I had to do that manually as well.

The things I do for you people...

Well, they were aready gutted. There were not pre-battered though. They weren't pre-banana'ed either. I had to do that manually as well.

The things I do for you people...

I don't know... kinda tuff to byte through to them tasty brim brains with the head still on that rig. :biggrin1:

And I thought the burger TD was going to be tough. So many glorious tacos here...but in the end, it's the ingredients that sold me...

You all are truly inspiring me to be a better pit man.

Back