***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Taco" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be decared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Taco" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoo Hooo! Got votes in a TD! Well, First I'd like to Thank the Academy and.... Oh, Wait! It's only the 1st day of voting.........Nevermind

First the SPAMFish was tied for the lead...

...then tied for second...

...then tied for third...

...and NOW it's tied for fourth!:shock:

And this is just the first day of voting.:mmph:

At this rate, after six days of voting, it will be tied for 24th place out of only 18 entries.:sad:

COME ON FOLKS!!!

Can't you give the SPAMFish just a little more lovin?

OK, I voted for BobBrisket. But I'd like to vote again for bbqchicken.

Both look like the tacos I like to eat at my local.... I dunno maaaaaaan ????? :decision:

Moose's salsas, though..... :thumb:

Moose

Those are my fav to order when I go to Mexican restaurants. Im guessing you used some kind of steak. What did you use and how did you cook it?

Moose

Those are my fav to order when I go to Mexican restaurants. Im guessing you used some kind of steak. What did you use and how did you cook it?

Cardman, I used Ribeye and Pork Al Pastor. There is a text link above each person's entry that will take you to the individual cook thread.

I can honestly say that I did not murder any ribeyes in the making of my taco. In fact, the only things I did murder were eggplant, tofu, and one avocado. I thought the vast majority would approve the murder of eggplant, tofu, and avocado. :confused:

Tofu yes, but avocado and eggplant? :shocked: Have you taken the time to think about how Milton's little seeds are handling this? And don't get me started on the state of eggplant persecution faced by the nightshade community. :tsk:

Back