***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Taco" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be decared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Taco" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if it were toast, it would be stale by now. :tsk:

I go away for a few hours and the SPAMfish goes from leader to also-ran. I can't leave this site for 5 minutes without things getting farked up. Now get out and vote for that SPAMfish. Everyone loves peanut-butter-banana-tilapia.

You don't fool me. That's your burger entry. Do you think we were all born yesterday? Trying to pass off burgers as toast.:tsk:

You've got us all in a bind using the Cute Baby crutch. Things could get desperate! :becky:

Your right. my TD burger looked close!

Baby_SPAMFish.jpg

I'll have to reserve judgement, even though he's cute and has the BEST birthdate of the year.

Last edited:
I wanted to make sure your post would be true, Mr. Big!

In truth, the SPAMfish was so revolutionary that I had to vote for it. Every time I looked at it, I was astonished by its brilliance (and it still makes me laugh). In addition, that edition of Cooking with the Master is one of the best ever! I just couldn't pass it up. If I'm craving a regular taco, I would have grabbed the ones made by WvSmoke. Those look delicious :hungry:, but the SPAMfish transcends the taco. Go Elvis! :thumb:

I lost the coveted Gore vote to a spamfish taco smelling suspiciously of pasteurized processed cheese food and store bought nachos :twitch:

I knew I should have made those Gorton fish stick and velveeta tacos :doh:

I lost the coveted Gore vote to a spamfish taco smelling suspiciously of pasteurized processed cheese food and store bought nachos :twitch:

I knew I should have made those Gorton fish stick and velveeta tacos :doh:

Nope, you lost it to a SPAMfish taco smelling of peanut butter and banana. Pasteurized processed cheese food was the last SPAMfish. I think this one is version 4.1, much improved. :thumb:

The instructions got stuck in the Transmogrifier on my back porch, probably while he was en-route to Gore's.

The instructions say...

Vote for the SPAMFish.

:becky:

While it is true he was a sucker for a good spamfish, he left a set of alternate instructions in case foul play was ever suspected. If I could just find them :suspicious:

Back