THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Summer of SPAM" Throwdown?

• Colonel00 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redhot 1

• N8man2

• bigabyte 2

• N8man3

• BigButzBBQ 1

• caseydog 1

• Al Czervik 1

• BigButzBBq 2

• bigabyte 6

• Boshizzle 1

• Boshizzle 2

• Boshizzle 3

• fweck

• caseydog 3

• bigabyte 8

• FattyMac

• smokemaster1

• Al Czervik 2

• bigabyte 9

• colonel00 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You forgot the bubbles on two of them this time, Chris. I had a last-minute entry just like Smokin' Aussie. :becky:

And I got a last minute entry TOOOO!!!!!!! I mean, I thought we had forever to enter this one!!! I've been painting my house and time got away... I ran outta Gas for the one touch system... a friend came in from outta town........ you know I loves ya's alll.... IT WASNT MY FAULT!!!:drama:

Just Kiddin'...:becky:

Cheers!

Bill

Man, this is turning out to be more difficult to decide than I thought. I keep getting caught up with a conflict between visual appearance, creativity, and "want to eat"-ability. CD and deguerre have some fine looking kabobs, I still like bigabyte's jumbo burger, Boshizzle has so many great entries, N8man's eggs look great, and how can I not at least consider Meat Burner for starting this whole mess.

Heh, I was truly leaning toward Meat Burner too but I didn't want to ruin his goose egg as that seemed quite appropriate as well.

Snausages...what are those?:confused::becky:

Snausages-Coupon.jpg

:becky:

Man, this is turning out to be more difficult to decide than I thought. I keep getting caught up with a conflict between visual appearance, creativity, and "want to eat"-ability. CD and deguerre have some fine looking kabobs, I still like bigabyte's jumbo burger, Boshizzle has so many great entries, N8man's eggs look great, and how can I not at least consider Meat Burner for starting this whole mess.

^^^You nailed it there. There are a lot of factors to consider, all of them valid and all of them calling for a different vote.

Back