***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Summer of SPAM" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Summer of SPAM" Throwdown?

• Colonel00 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redhot 1

• N8man2

• bigabyte 2

• N8man3

• BigButzBBQ 1

• caseydog 1

• Al Czervik 1

• BigButzBBq 2

• bigabyte 6

• Boshizzle 1

• Boshizzle 2

• Boshizzle 3

• fweck

• caseydog 3

• bigabyte 8

• FattyMac

• smokemaster1

• Al Czervik 2

• bigabyte 9

• colonel00 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fark! One Zero down already. Still hoping for a record triple ought in one TD.

Have you already rec'd the double ought? If not ya gotta walk before you run. Although I'm off to the races on this one/two... :heh:

My cat is leaning towards the aesthetics of this entry...

1730085_bigabyte_6.jpg

If you have multiple entries and nobody votes for one of your entries, is this allowable into the ZERO club?

When we set up the zero club, we thought it seemed unfair to award zeros unless ALL the entries scored a zero. In the early throwdowns, you could submit multiple pics. I believe there was even a case of someone getting a zero and a win with the same entry(!) It just didn't seem right that the zero should go in the zero club, so we added this qualification. I mean there was even cases of RTD getting a zero. And that just ain't right. :tsk:

If you have multiple entries and nobody votes for one of your entries, is this allowable into the ZERO club?
As Gore mentioned, to qualify as a "True ZERO", you must not get a single vote in the Throwdown, for any dish.

However, I have allowed the term "Sub-Zero" to be used for those lesser folks who could only zero on some of their dishes. That term has not been made official.

Please see the Zero's Clubhouse threads for more specifics.

As Gore mentioned, to qualify as a "True ZERO", you must not get a single vote in the Throwdown, for any dish..

I still should be safe... :heh:

However, I have allowed the term "Sub-Zero" to be used for those "lesser" folks who could only zero on some of their dishes. That term has not been made official.

If that's the case, can us "lesser" folks start our own splinter Sub-Zero group... :pray:

I vote yes... Anyone care to second the vote? :becky:

We're going to need a LOT of voters. With 36 entries (well, 37 if you count Gore), that's either going to be a lot of zero's, or the winner might only have just a few votes!:heh:

Looks like you better do some promoting over in Q-Talk. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

CD

All worthy,,but as Gordon Ramsay says "there can only be one winner" I think he said that once.. Hadda go with the Colonel on his second mission...

We're going to need a LOT of voters. With 36 entries (well, 37 if you count Gore), that's either going to be a lot of zero's, or the winner might only have just a few votes!:heh:

You forgot the bubbles on two of them this time, Chris. I had a last-minute entry just like Smokin' Aussie. :becky:

I still should be safe... :heh:

If that's the case, can us "lesser" folks start our own splinter Sub-Zero group... :pray:

I vote yes... Anyone care to second the vote? :becky:

Sure, they are right over here... Let me introduce you to Mohammed, Jugdesh, Calvin, and I don't remember his name. Have some punch.

CD

OMG!!! I'd hit all these entries hard!!!!
I am a Spam Lover, making no excuses about it......
Now, who am I gonna vote for?????
Decisions, decisions......
And, as always, my Vote can be bought...:wink:

Back