***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Summer of SPAM" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Summer of SPAM" Throwdown?

• Colonel00 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redhot 1

• N8man2

• bigabyte 2

• N8man3

• BigButzBBQ 1

• caseydog 1

• Al Czervik 1

• BigButzBBq 2

• bigabyte 6

• Boshizzle 1

• Boshizzle 2

• Boshizzle 3

• fweck

• caseydog 3

• bigabyte 8

• FattyMac

• smokemaster1

• Al Czervik 2

• bigabyte 9

• colonel00 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You forgot the bubbles on two of them this time, Chris. I had a last-minute entry just like Smokin' Aussie. :becky:

And I got a last minute entry TOOOO!!!!!!! I mean, I thought we had forever to enter this one!!! I've been painting my house and time got away... I ran outta Gas for the one touch system... a friend came in from outta town........ you know I loves ya's alll.... IT WASNT MY FAULT!!!:drama:

Just Kiddin'...:becky:

Cheers!

Bill

It looks like there will be plenty of zeros to go around... :whoo::whoo::whoo:

Wow. I've been avoiding the spam thread. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to read all of those in time to vote. This is going to be one hard vote.

Man, this is turning out to be more difficult to decide than I thought. I keep getting caught up with a conflict between visual appearance, creativity, and "want to eat"-ability. CD and deguerre have some fine looking kabobs, I still like bigabyte's jumbo burger, Boshizzle has so many great entries, N8man's eggs look great, and how can I not at least consider Meat Burner for starting this whole mess.

Heh, I was truly leaning toward Meat Burner too but I didn't want to ruin his goose egg as that seemed quite appropriate as well.

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

24 hours till I get my top and bottom rockers and center patch... :heh:

Snausages...what are those?:confused::becky:

Snausages-Coupon.jpg

:becky:

Man, this is turning out to be more difficult to decide than I thought. I keep getting caught up with a conflict between visual appearance, creativity, and "want to eat"-ability. CD and deguerre have some fine looking kabobs, I still like bigabyte's jumbo burger, Boshizzle has so many great entries, N8man's eggs look great, and how can I not at least consider Meat Burner for starting this whole mess.

^^^You nailed it there. There are a lot of factors to consider, all of them valid and all of them calling for a different vote.

^^^You nailed it there. There are a lot of factors to consider, all of them valid and all of them calling for a different vote.

That could be why there's only 46 votes cast so far and the poll closes tomorrow morning.

Back