THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cook It Like Camel-Toe Elvis&q

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow great entries folks, I can see why CT Elvis overdosed on diet pills. I'd better get my vote in before I leave on my quest for fire since the SPAMfish incident cut my quest for ninja short. :tsk:
Gingers french toast and banana are hot for sure but since she raised the rates on her 900 number I'll have to hold out. The waffles are killing me I so want to hit it even thought there are pickles and not avocados in it. I could go on and on about each entry but what keeps getting stuck in my head was when I threw CTE on my lump back in the Man vs CTE TD I was expecting alot of black sooty smoke from all the fatty foods he ate but instead all I smelled was cookies. That can only mean one thing.... Yup! he loved carbs specifically smoked peanut pie chocolate cake chocolate ganache frosted caramel sauced with caramelized banana topping. :thumb:

Wow great entries folks, I can see why CT Elvis overdosed on diet pills. I'd better get my vote in before I leave on my quest for fire since the SPAMfish incident cut my quest for ninja short. :tsk:
Gingers french toast and banana are hot for sure but since she raised the rates on her 900 number I'll have to hold out. The waffles are killing me I so want to hit it even thought there are pickles and not avocados in it. I could go on and on about each entry but what keeps getting stuck in my head was when I threw CTE on my lump back in the Man vs CTE TD I was expecting alot of black sooty smoke from all the fatty foods he ate but instead all I smelled was cookies. That can only mean one thing.... Yup! he loved carbs specifically smoked peanut pie chocolate cake chocolate ganache frosted caramel sauced with caramelized banana topping. :thumb:

Fark, I can't believe I didn't get my fit-for-a-fat-Elvis-wannabe-fried-banana-chocolate-cake-under-caramel-outside-a-peanut-Southern pie entered in time. :doh:

Only 56 votes? Is it possible the Brethren aren't taking this seriously?

Nah. Can't be that.

CD :becky:

Back