***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cook it like Camel-Toe Elvis" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cook It Like Camel-Toe Elvis&q

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow great entries folks, I can see why CT Elvis overdosed on diet pills. I'd better get my vote in before I leave on my quest for fire since the SPAMfish incident cut my quest for ninja short. :tsk:
Gingers french toast and banana are hot for sure but since she raised the rates on her 900 number I'll have to hold out. The waffles are killing me I so want to hit it even thought there are pickles and not avocados in it. I could go on and on about each entry but what keeps getting stuck in my head was when I threw CTE on my lump back in the Man vs CTE TD I was expecting alot of black sooty smoke from all the fatty foods he ate but instead all I smelled was cookies. That can only mean one thing.... Yup! he loved carbs specifically smoked peanut pie chocolate cake chocolate ganache frosted caramel sauced with caramelized banana topping. :thumb:

Wow great entries folks, I can see why CT Elvis overdosed on diet pills. I'd better get my vote in before I leave on my quest for fire since the SPAMfish incident cut my quest for ninja short. :tsk:
Gingers french toast and banana are hot for sure but since she raised the rates on her 900 number I'll have to hold out. The waffles are killing me I so want to hit it even thought there are pickles and not avocados in it. I could go on and on about each entry but what keeps getting stuck in my head was when I threw CTE on my lump back in the Man vs CTE TD I was expecting alot of black sooty smoke from all the fatty foods he ate but instead all I smelled was cookies. That can only mean one thing.... Yup! he loved carbs specifically smoked peanut pie chocolate cake chocolate ganache frosted caramel sauced with caramelized banana topping. :thumb:

Fark, I can't believe I didn't get my fit-for-a-fat-Elvis-wannabe-fried-banana-chocolate-cake-under-caramel-outside-a-peanut-Southern pie entered in time. :doh:

Only 56 votes? Is it possible the Brethren aren't taking this seriously?

Nah. Can't be that.

CD :becky:

The coveted Zero!
Oh how Ive longed to get one, and should have with some of the crap I've entered only to be takin from me at the last second. :mmph:
Im root in for ya N8man! :clap2:

I've been trying for number 8 to get away from that tie with BigButz for top honors for the longest. TWICE I've been robbed at the last second.:tsk:

Back