***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cook it like Camel-Toe Elvis" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cook It Like Camel-Toe Elvis&q

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to go with Oldyote on this one. I could picture CT Elvis sitting by the lake with that. All the entries looked great!

As yummy as those desserts from Ginger and ecode looked (as well as the other entries), the CT Elvis I know would be all over the burgers first. That narrowed it down to two... After thinking long and hard about it, and channeling my inner CT Mongo for advice, I had to go with Oldyote... :hungry:

I will cast my vote however Ginger directs me to. All I require is a picture or two sent to me. Then done deal.

BTW, I called that krs-bakr number, all I got was some guy ranting on about left wing comspiracies, HOA's without proper guidance and the merits of commercial foil versus environmentally safe foil.

I think if Elvis were alive today and we had a chance to feed him these dishes, we might be having His funeral next week. :twitch:
Every dish is outstanding!!! :clap2:
Went with Knucklhed!

At Last!!!! I'm finally in the lead.....

You bet your patoozie, you are. This is the peanut-butter-banana-fried-chicken TD and you're one of my three finalists. The pic is a wee bit small, and I don't know what happened to that really cool animation that I saw earlier, but I'm assuming that is UDS-fried chicken. :thumb:

uh-ooh...
Ehhhh,,,,yeeahh....yeeahh,
That's right, see... Deep Fat Fried in Peanut Lard while it smoked
with peach branch trimmings from GraceLand in my UDS, yeeahh....yeeahh,
that's right...that's what I did........yeah....unnhunh, yeppers......sure was......

uh-ooh...
Ehhhh,,,,yeeahh....yeeahh,
That's right, see... Deep Fat Fried in Peanut Lard while it smoked
with peach branch trimmings from GraceLand in my UDS, yeeahh....yeeahh,
that's right...that's what I did........yeah....unnhunh, yeppers......sure was......

Could that be pathologically correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

@Gore: No, but I was listening to a very rare recording
of Elvis accompanying Merv Griffin
in,"Yes, We Have No Bananas!" while
I prepped the fowls..

@silverfinger: Yes.....Uhhh...No........Uhhh.....Maybe.
Look something shiney......

No but I was listening to a very rare recording
of Elvis accompanying Merv Griffin
in,"Yes, We Have No Bananas!" while
I prepped the fowls..

Is that on Youtube? I just tried a search and didn't find it.

Uhhhh.........Did I Mention Very Rare??????

Uhhhhhhh.........Oh!! Oh!! Yeah...that's it.......Let me go look at the time
stamp on the cover of the digital vinyl wax cut roll disc platter.....be right back....

I will cast my vote however Ginger directs me to. All I require is a picture or two sent to me. Then done deal.

I'm not sure that you'll ever get a picture from me after that 135 lb. comment! :drama:

BTW, Yes, I do know how to vote, and I voted for the hot little redhead! :dancer:

Thanks for sticking with me, Chris!

Well, OK Ginger. That's who I voted for too, so I don't blame you one bit.

Usually though, Gore and I give folks who vote for themselves a little grief, all in fun. After all, you'll never get a zero by voting for yourself!:laugh:

Back