THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's Cook Like Julia Child" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And where do we find this Jim ("Trim") Tabb to taste his food? I'll put it on our list of places to go when we do a tour of US BBQ at some point in the future. Julia knows food. :thumb:

Unfortunately, Jim doesn't have a restaurant. He has retired from cooking (for others/for profit), but is still around. You can find him at most of the KCBS contests in/around North Carolina. He co-founded the North Carolina Barbecue Society and he founded and is still involved in the organization of the "Blue Ridge BBQ & Music Festival" in Tryon, NC each year. He is a VERY quiet man with a GREAT deal of barbecue information inside of him! I'm sure that he has forgotten more Q-knowledge than I'll ever know!!! Due to his age and health these days, he judges more than anything else.
What a guy!

Back