***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Let's Cook It Like Julia Child!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's Cook Like Julia Child" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And where do we find this Jim ("Trim") Tabb to taste his food? I'll put it on our list of places to go when we do a tour of US BBQ at some point in the future. Julia knows food. :thumb:

And where do we find this Jim ("Trim") Tabb to taste his food? I'll put it on our list of places to go when we do a tour of US BBQ at some point in the future. Julia knows food. :thumb:

Unfortunately, Jim doesn't have a restaurant. He has retired from cooking (for others/for profit), but is still around. You can find him at most of the KCBS contests in/around North Carolina. He co-founded the North Carolina Barbecue Society and he founded and is still involved in the organization of the "Blue Ridge BBQ & Music Festival" in Tryon, NC each year. He is a VERY quiet man with a GREAT deal of barbecue information inside of him! I'm sure that he has forgotten more Q-knowledge than I'll ever know!!! Due to his age and health these days, he judges more than anything else.
What a guy!

Thanks for the info! Too bad for me, though, I won't be able to taste his great Q. Wouldn't it be great if he collaborated with someone interested in writing a BBQ book?

Back