***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Let's Cook It Like Julia Child!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's Cook Like Julia Child" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think that should be a factor at all and I applaud the creativity of doing something French on the BBQ especially when every other farker has done one of your ideas...and mine has lardons in it, and anchovies BTW.
I loved seeing the votes and I am neck and neck with Kathy and her souffle!!!
WOw!
So, my vote sends you out 2 in the lead Girl, amazing job with that souffle on a BBQ!:thumb: :hail:
Well done Kathy :hail:

I'm just surprised. This place is usually a carnivore convention. I'm surprised a rack of ribs with a tomato-based BBQ sauce didn't win the "Let veggies shine" TD. :loco:

CD

100% quality entries here!

I had to go back to the "cook" threads to narrow it down some and then came up with (basically) a coin toss among three. :redface:

Great Job Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIM

This was true for MS2SB's entry too, who doesn't like crusty panko coating, and the work with the stuffing, wow...just needed a sauce for mine!

You've just given me a great idea for next time. I can turn the light sauce that I used this time and turn it into more of a beurre blanc. That would be oh so good.

Well, I decided to do something completely different this time. I actually went through the entries one by one, without reading the comments in this thread or looking at the vote totals. I discovered there are a LOT of great cooks. I finally ended up deciding based in the end on what I most wanted to eat. Then after I voted, I found I completely screwed up. :tsk:

Only one zero left...

:twisted:

I see, I see!

Farker!
:mmph:

Well, I decided to do something completely different this time. I actually went through the entries one by one, without reading the comments in this thread or looking at the vote totals. I discovered there are a LOT of great cooks. I finally ended up deciding based in the end on what I most wanted to eat. Then after I voted, I found I completely screwed up. :tsk:

Um, whoops?:mrgreen:

I did the same thing this time.
Thats not screwing up Gore, its just trying to pick what you like best before being influenced by what others have to say or how everyone is voting.

I was amazed at the quality of every cook and great photography of each entry this time. CD, did you fix all the photos?

Finally studied all the cook threads and read the ones I previously hadn't, Oldyote (love that sauce, too), Angryfish01 (love the shanks!) and MS2SB (love the grilling 'deep fry'). I agree with previous posts that the quality of the cooks for this TD as a group are exceptional. In fact, all of them made it to my top scores of 5 and 6 out of 6 which has never happened before (I had to develop a scoring system for clarity in voting because my brethren and sistren are THAT GOOD). In the end I have to vote for Buccaneer for that flakey, golden god Adonis pastry. I haven't looked at the vote tallies for a while so don't know the details of that nail biter race Guerry posted above. I may be shooting myself in the foot, but, my favourite is my favourite, what else can I do? :noidea:

Back