THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Fusion" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, tough to call.
In the end I had it down to three, beercuer, boogie snap and hometruckin.
They were the three who I thought hit the fusion mark the best, and boogie and beercuer had better pics I thought...but the idea of that bbq meat soft and delicious and smokey inside unctions pasta with tangy tomato and basil...it won me over!
Plus, it was genius!
I know that because its something I do and I was so pissed off when I saw someone had done it ahead of me! :laugh:
Honored, but in reality I tried to beat you to the drop at the last "Let's do it Aussie style" with my lamb snags. However, truly tasted like chit!

Thanks,
Jed

Lemme know if I can help with that anytime...just not in a TD:laugh:
I think I over mixed the lamb and i broke down in temp. The coarse grind kinda got lost and it ended up being very dense and similar to sawdust. Yuck! The spices were great but the overall was a negative. Trying for something like a curry wurst.
Thanks, again,
Jed

images

two more times baby!

Back