***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Fusion" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Fusion" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, tough to call.
In the end I had it down to three, beercuer, boogie snap and hometruckin.
They were the three who I thought hit the fusion mark the best, and boogie and beercuer had better pics I thought...but the idea of that bbq meat soft and delicious and smokey inside unctions pasta with tangy tomato and basil...it won me over!
Plus, it was genius!
I know that because its something I do and I was so pissed off when I saw someone had done it ahead of me! :laugh:
Honored, but in reality I tried to beat you to the drop at the last "Let's do it Aussie style" with my lamb snags. However, truly tasted like chit!

Thanks,
Jed

Honored, but in reality I tried to beat you to the drop at the last "Let's do it Aussie style" with my lamb snags. However, truly tasted like chit!

Thanks,
Jed
Lemme know if I can help with that anytime...just not in a TD:laugh:

Lemme know if I can help with that anytime...just not in a TD:laugh:
I think I over mixed the lamb and i broke down in temp. The coarse grind kinda got lost and it ended up being very dense and similar to sawdust. Yuck! The spices were great but the overall was a negative. Trying for something like a curry wurst.
Thanks, again,
Jed

If Gore doesn't win this, I am cashing in all of my Prince Planet Medallions and moving to Mecca! If I can find it?
Duh.......................

If Gore doesn't win this, I am cashing in all of my Prince Planet Medallions and moving to Mecca! If I can find it?
Duh.......................

I'm beginning to have serious doubts about those pig eggs. The whites aren't even white. I'm thinking someone should be DQ'ed. :tsk:

images

two more times baby!

Back