***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Fusion" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Fusion" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If folks are really voting by screen names or randomly, I'm gonna cry. Beyond that, when Biggie wants my opinion, he'll give it to me.

my one good food photo and noone's gonna see it. :roll:

good thing i got a good handle. i understand time constraints 110%. :thumb:

If folks are really voting by screen names or randomly, I'm gonna cry. Beyond that, when Biggie wants my opinion, he'll give it to me.

If someone has 5 minutes to spare, I might suggest copying the OP, going through the entry thread and inserting the photos in the appropriate locations. Then when Biggie has a minute, he could do one cut and paste and everything would be in order. I'd do it, but I'm currently in an office where photobucket is blocked so I can't see any pics.

If someone has 5 minutes to spare, I might suggest copying the OP, going through the entry thread and inserting the photos in the appropriate locations. Then when Biggie has a minute, he could do one cut and paste and everything would be in order. I'd do it, but I'm currently in an office where photobucket is blocked so I can't see any pics.

You mean like this?

It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Fusion" Throwdown!

Due to time contraints, and because I feel like it, the VOTE thread is set up a little bit different today. I don't know how well you will like it, but this is how it's going to be for this one. For all I know, you all may wind up liking it and maybe future vote threads will be different than all the past ones!

But for now.....GET TO VOTING FARKERS!!!

Click HERE to see the full Entry thread.

Please click the links below to view each persons entry, and decide who you think should be declared the winner!

cameraman

bun%203-31-13_10.jpg

Hometruckin

finalfusion003_zps220ec124.jpg

oifmarine2003

attachment.php

Oldyote

DSC_0189_zps56eb0447.jpg

code3rrt

Omeletteenchiladasandporkbutt043_zps3ea0c51f.jpg

beercuer

fusiionlasag_plated_zps869299cd.jpg

Gore

IMG_7349.jpg

MadCityJim

attachment.php

boogiesnap

attachment.php

Will work for bbq

money2.jpg

AussieTitch

060Medium_zpsfebd3006.jpg

Wow man, this was a tough one. These were some fine entries peoples.

My first thought was to vote for the only sushi I would ever put in my mouth. Then Ric's perfectly shaped balls really caught my eye.

In the end I just couldn't resist the general gau's sauce on boogies balls.

Man I almost dislike voting on these TD's cause I like every single one of em!! Thats kinda like your wife and your mom are in a car, it crashes into a lake, you can only save one. Who do you pick???

I was in the lead until those pictures were posted. Now that people actually can see what I cooked, I dropped waaaaaay behind. Where is that farker who suggested posting those pics? :tsk:

I find it funny the entry I picked completely sight unseen :)-P) has a fairly strong lead at the moment...:becky:

Besides, I really like saying "boogiesnap".

Hmmm...I wonder what happens when you say "boogiesnap" three times?

beetlejuice-image.jpg

Thanks to everyone for their outstanding efforts in the Fusion TD. You guys are truly inspiring. For me this was a very difficult choice because all of them looked great. I voted for Hometruckin but good luck to all.
I thank you! If I am elected President..........

Wow, tough to call.
In the end I had it down to three, beercuer, boogie snap and hometruckin.
They were the three who I thought hit the fusion mark the best, and boogie and beercuer had better pics I thought...but the idea of that bbq meat soft and delicious and smokey inside unctions pasta with tangy tomato and basil...it won me over!
Plus, it was genius!
I know that because its something I do and I was so pissed off when I saw someone had done it ahead of me! :laugh:

Back