Virtually LIVE Pig Roast

I too regret to admit that I was a couple of pages in before I realized I was reading a 2 year old thread with anticipation. I guess it can be "virtually live" a couple of years later. Great thread!

Happy New Year!!!

Cliff J.

Great post and pics Clint...thanks for sharing! :p Happy New Year to you and yours as well! :biggrin:

I really wanted to cook a whole lamb this year but couldn't seem to get any guests motivated. I even offered to break a couple more toes but no dice. Maybe next year!

Aw man! You meant this wasn't current? I would like to do a whole pig someday on one of these, but don't think I would do it enough to actually buy one.

I really wanted to cook a whole lamb this year but couldn't seem to get any guests motivated. I even offered to break a couple more toes but no dice. Maybe next year!

Did you tell them the spice fairy would make a guest appearance?

What an awesome thread. I looked up the La Caja China box. I saw one was made of galvanized metal on the inside. Is that safe? I have seen threads about that before. I would have loved to have had this at the bbqlossal.

What an awesome thread. I looked up the La Caja China box. I saw one was made of galvanized metal on the inside. Is that safe? I have seen threads about that before. I would have loved to have had this at the bbqlossal.

As far as I know galvanized steel is safe.

As far as I know galvanized steel is safe.

Actually they all used to be aluminum. Now they offer either aluminum (all sizes) or galvanized on the 2 smaller models, which is the less expensive option.

As to whether it's safe, I won't be the one to start that debate again!:twisted:

Back