Virtually LIVE Pig Roast

The pig has come off the La Caja...

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally...The meat, and the bones.

h

Peaches say's, "This is kick -ass blastin'!" Happy New Year-------I will be a member tomorrow of, "The Bretheren."

damn...

i just got a huge overwhelming wave of regret for not coming by. Im sittin in my recliner, eating cold smashed potaters from willieB's.. Sharons asleep, jackie has a friend over and james is sitting around playing with his toes.

and i could be partyin and pig pickin..

u DO realize that i would be the one stealing someones dish .. cause that pig dont look like the stuff i get in cryovac. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

BTW.. Brethren Superbowl Party at Brethren Mecca.

Hey Clint thanks for letting me be apart of the party we finely got snow here in Nebraska so we hung out at home. You guy's be safe.

Excellent Clint.... will Peaches be his user ID too ?

yeah like Phil said... I'm also regretting not coming by as well (but really appreciate the offer)... My wife and daughter are already asleep and I'm here eating a cold chicken cutlet sandwich drooling at the final pics)...

(Poob - James is playing with his toes ???? :shock:) Brethren SuperBowl Bash...nice....

Final picture before New Years. Peaches posting his message a little bit ago.

Happy New Years to all of my friends on the brethren site. I'm glad I found you while trolling the Internet looking for a local contest to test out my cooking skills. It's been a tough year for many here, but together I think we have weathered some tough storms.

Best wishes for an amazing 2007!

That box kinda looks like this one that was posted here awhile ago (http://www.deltablues.net/roast.html), only factory-made. What does it cost & how big is it? How would this one compare with the "Cajun Microwave" in size and/or cost? I know that there won't be any smoke flavor, but the cook time sure seems to beat other methods.
Dave

Unfortunately Its pouring rain out now and i felt bad for the little squirrels trapped around my garage so i moved them into the tent.

I been wanting to go whole hog. Seeing your pics has not only made me very hungry------- but has inspired me to give it a try. Just about hog cooking time down south. Happy New Year
Bobby

Amazingly, not many leftovers today. Whatever those guys in Brooklyn injected the pig with was great. Flavorful throughout, but especially the ribs and tenderloins.

Thinking about some pork tacos for lunch. I think a good time was had by all, including the squirrels!:biggrin:

Back