Viejas Oct. 19-20: Big Contest in SoCal!!!(WITH RESULTS)

Picked up a little something to make this contest a little more interesting!

Attachments

• cabo.JPG
    cabo.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 37
your a sick man brother! I'd show you what I've got to make the contest interesting, but I don't think those kind of pictures are allowed...

2 DAY'S UNTILL THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put your game faces on its Que time :)

For anyone attending this for the first time, I guarantee you'll have a blast. Viejas was our first out of state trip and Thom and the CBBQA guys/gals are top notch.

Talked my wife into the camp ground right down the street so we'd save some cash. Don't think that will ever happen again.

Wish we could have made it this year but I'll be suffering on the beach in Maui.

Good luck Thom, stop by for a cold one at Rawhide.

ANyone know the name of the campground?

Not a campground. It's at the Viejas Outlet Center.

5005 Willows Road, Alpine, CA 91901

For all that are interested we have had 15 to 30 mile an hour winds for the past 2 days, and the wind has been that way for the past 2 weekends. Just a heads up.

For all that are interested we have had 15 to 30 mile an hour winds for the past 2 days, and the wind has been that way for the past 2 weekends. Just a heads up.
Thanks for the heads up. I just got some EZ-Up weight bags, hope they work good in that wind.

I told my uncle I would come out and he and I would do a contest together. But as things go I end up buying a house and find myself too busy and too broke to go.
If I can get him to drive out your way, would one of you nice farkers show him a good time? Send my a pm and I'll get you his information.

Great! Thanks Bigmista,

His name is Ron and he lives in San Diego along with my Aunt Joann. Wonderfull people.
Here he is cooking for us one night. This is not the picture, but he makes a mean Tri-tip.
cookie.jpg

Also picture of me and the family with Ron and Joann.
family.jpg

I hope he can make it out. I think he would enjoy it.

Thanks again.

Back