THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BWS Chubby for Brisket and Ribs....and 18.5 WSM for Pork and Chicken..That's this years set-up....In the past 3 18.5 WSM's!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ the jack i saw everything from custom trailer units(shipped from switzerland by the swiss team) to 3 uds's. primos were abundant from a promotional deal i think,wsm's,langs,BWS. you name it. use what ya got & do your best w/ it until you can go bigger & better.:thumb:

Lang 60D here and a 22.5 Kettle.

My suggestion would be to find a contest near you and just go walk around and ask questions! EVERY team likes to talk about what they cook on and why. You'll see a wide range of pits, that have a cost of $100 to $15k+!

2 18.5" WSMs with the Pro-Q stackers and 2 Pro-Q Frontiers. Used to cook on 4 18.5" WSMs, but the Pro-Q's do a good enough job on ribs and chicken and they are SOOOO much easier to move around.

We were cooking on 3-18" WSM's and a 22" Weber OTG last year. This Year we are cooking on a Backwoods Fatboy and 1-18" WSM.

Spicewine baby!
Smoker_mike.jpg

Back