THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absolutely got what they deserved. Glad you friend got his smoker back. Sometimes the Good Guy do win.:grin:

To funny, I am glad your friend got his pit back I hope all three idiots end up on the cover of a newspaper or on the news as these idiots did what? When I first heard the story I thought it does not pay to work hard so others can steal our chit but maybe it does thanks to a police department that cared enough to look into a tip.

This is a fishy sounding story!

What's fishy about it? Keep in mind this is the same part of south Georgia where the following happened as well...

Are you familiar with the "hit" TV series My Big Redneck Wedding? Well, on the very first episode, they featured a couple from the next county over, Echols County. Echols County is well known for being a redneck heaven. Well, when watching the show, you can clearly see a large grill with the logo of one of our local Valdosta banks painted on it (I think it was First State?). Anyways, that grill was actually stolen a few weeks before the wedding and the thieves gave themselves away when the episode aired on TV. The grill was recovered the day after the show and a few arrests were made in the theft.

This stuff really happens! We raise 'em intelligent down here!!

Looked hard on the internet last night for something on this------NOTHING.
Did find a police report on the stolen bank cooker.
If this is not a fish, possibly the cops, newspapers and internet are on Ga. time and the story has not hit yet.

there was a story in the valdosta paper about a middle school coach that got burned real bad from a grease fire.thats all i have seen

Back