THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truly outstanding. This is the first time I've read of someone getting thier smoker back, is he going to do up a little Q for the police dept as a thank you?

Poetic justice. I love it. Happy to hear that he got his smoker back!:clap: As DLR said above, I would be thanking the Police by hosting a BBQ for them.

That's the funniest story I've heard in quite a while. Good for him getting burned.
I hope now his judge is a female and she's made aware they screwed up a family's Mother's Day celebration.

Something tells me that the culprits hadn't fully thought through this caper. The BBQ force is strong with your friend!

Awesome news! Also while I am thinking I am going out tomorrow and take pics of my outddor equipment so if it happens to me I will have something to give the police or insurance company. Yes I have a rider on homeowners insurace that cost me $10.00 a year. :grin:

Back