THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
After watching Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, I am now thinking twice about the ground beef I choose to eat. I'll pass on the pink slime so it ground sirloin from here on out! I used 90/10 sirloin seasoned with The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style & Original Rub grilled to medium rare with smoked gouda cheese. I made a sauce out of Greek yogurt, chives, basil, thyme, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and The Rub Co. Original Rub which turned out FARKING PHENOMINAL!:thumb: I forgot the avocado at the store so I topped them with spinach and purple onion. I also grilled asparagus seasoned with The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style Rub and zucchini/squash seasoned with Todd’s Crabby Dirt.

photo-11.jpg

photo1-9.jpg

photo2-13.jpg

photo3-11.jpg

photo4-9.jpg

photo5-10.jpg

photo6-8.jpg

you California guys really go all out! Looks and sounds great! Personally, a 90/10 mix for burger is way to lean IMO. I like a juicy one. 80/20 minimum and 70/30 is better. home ground of course!

you California guys really go all out! Looks and sounds great! Personally, a 90/10 mix for burger is way to lean IMO. I like a juicy one. 80/20 minimum and 70/30 is better. home ground of course!

I definitely agree that a 70/30 burger would be far juicier than a 90/10 burger but a 70/30 would completely demolish my goal for a healthier burger.

Back