THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

California

Tex Wasabi's All-Starts
Big B's Down N Dirty BBQ 4x
Big Poppa Smokers
ALL SAUCED UP 3x
Too Ashamed to Name 2x
FOUR Q BBQ
SLAP YO' DADDY BBQ 3x
TIPPYCANOE BBQ CREW
Left Coast Q 2x
Who's Smokin' Now
El Fuego Fiasco
Woodhouse Barbecue 2x
Butcher's Daughter BBQ
R&R BBQ
Burnin and Lootin
My Smokin Grillfriend

I'm certainly able to text or post draw results as they happen, but a lot of it depends on the rules. I've been told that cell phones aren't allowed during the draw, but I'm not sure if that's calls only, or text/data too. Last year some one was posting the results live, but I'm not sure if the rule didn't apply to him, he got special permission, or if he just broke the rules. I have no intent of breaking the rules if I am prohibited.

dmp

California

Tex Wasabi's All-Starts
Big B's Down N Dirty BBQ 4x
Big Poppa Smokers
ALL SAUCED UP 3x
Too Ashamed to Name 2x
FOUR Q BBQ
SLAP YO' DADDY BBQ 3x
TIPPYCANOE BBQ CREW
Left Coast Q 2x
Who's Smokin' Now
El Fuego Fiasco
Woodhouse Barbecue 2x
Butcher's Daughter BBQ
R&R BBQ
Burnin and Lootin
My Smokin Grillfriend

Almost...but you can remove SyD as Harry has an auto. Also Too Ashamed To Name is x3 (they GC'd a PNWBA event last weekend).

You also missed my team which GC'd the other PNWBA event in California in May, however we decided not to enter the Jack. We are going to the Royal instead and can't do both.

Illinois

Eat Mor Butt BBQ
Iowa Outlaws BBQ
Gilly's BBQ x 2
QUAU x 3
BREW-B-Q
Iowa's Smokey D's
Dead Pigs Tell No Tales
Q2NV
Rippel-Que
B & B Catering

Almost...but you can remove SyD as Harry has an auto. Also Too Ashamed To Name is x3 (they GC'd a PNWBA event last weekend).

You also missed my team which GC'd the other PNWBA event in California in May, however we decided not to enter the Jack. We are going to the Royal instead and can't do both.

Thanks Huminie - forgot about PNWBA events and the SYD auto. See you at the Royal!

Really looking forward to it Joe! It will be good to see you again!

A couple of days ago you posted that the Jack wasn't at the "top of my list" so why would this thread even matter to you?..wait I forgot you love to toot your own horn..that explains it.

Nevada

Nevada

Mesquite - 9/2/11 - Smoke On Wheels
Sam's Club - 4/20/12 - Route 66 Catering Crew (proclamation?)
Boulder City - 5/25/12 - Bam Bam's BBQ

Any I that I missed?? (besides the auto for SYD)

I only found 4, 1 which was a Sam's Club. (can the Sam's Club contests be qualifiers?)

Last edited:
If they have a proclamation (blanket states are the only ones that do - Iowa for example). Regionals and the National Final do not count (per Debbie at B-F)

Kentucky.
EAT MOR BUTT BBQ
BUTT RUB. COM
WARREN COUNTY x2
BLUE CHIP? Qualifier??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only found 4, 1 which was a Sam's Club. (can the Sam's Club contests be qualifiers?)

Only the GC from the local events of Sam's Club are in The Draw, with no pass downs allowed at any event...

GCs of the Sam's regional and national are not allowed in The Draw...

So I have a question about the home state draw. If the home state draw comes into play after the state draws are completed does every team residing in that state have an equal chance no matter how many GC's they've won? Does same thing apply for wild card draw? Does it go by GC's or by team?

So I have a question about the home state draw. If the home state draw comes into play after the state draws are completed does every team residing in that state have an equal chance no matter how many GC's they've won? Does same thing apply for wild card draw? Does it go by GC's or by team?

One bung per team for the homestate draw.

Back