The mad scientist may have changed brisket cooking forever!

What have you done lately? Are you trying to target me but being passive aggressive? I have a word for you, but I wont say it because i dont want to get banned, I guess i will just be passive aggressive like you. :mrgreen:

Is passive aggressive your favorite thing to say? You keep repeating it like a parrot. Beat it!

You are pretty Vague on your post. Theres a lot of crap you beat around the bush. Not sure whats worse. Being up front, or puffing your chest, and saying nothing. That's you.

I mean, it was a broadcast message to everyone on the thread. But if you think it was intended for you, then perhaps you should self-reflect...

Code:
Queue Carly Simon song here

I've said my piece.

We were just talking about brisket and a new way to smoke it!

And now I'm getting death threats from PJTexas and Moose to name a few.

Wow, sounds as if time is of the essence. At the risk of sounding insensitive, the "option" of adding a tip is now connected to my Venmo account.

Just in case you want to settle up.

I'll get right on that!

A photo can be more illustrative of the tone and intent. Now then...

F0pkvxg.jpg

All you tough guys in here should get together and meet up with Jeremy Yoder. I recall a poster in this thread stating something like "Yoder had better not come into this thread or he'll get destroyed." Well, you tough guys have your chance to meet with the Mad Scientist himself and tell him how bad his BBQ is...you know, since he couldn't possibly even cook since he's nothing more than a YouTube bum.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/charit...svsWyNXsJAdlCEaGqYdwPHqGlakxHSj2VfSHD6J8vj_pE

Lets see some confirmations from all you tough guys out there.

What happened to our friend "ItsDone?" Wait! His name/avatar says it all. :becky:

All you tough guys in here should get together and meet up with Jeremy Yoder. I recall a poster in this thread stating something like "Yoder had better not come into this thread or he'll get destroyed." Well, you tough guys have your chance to meet with the Mad Scientist himself and tell him how bad his BBQ is...you know, since he couldn't possibly even cook since he's nothing more than a YouTube bum.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/charit...svsWyNXsJAdlCEaGqYdwPHqGlakxHSj2VfSHD6J8vj_pE

Awesome Fundraising barbecue event. Hope it's overwhelmingly successful

Back