THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg,

I wanted to do this on the show and then forgot. I would like to invite you as my personal guest to the 2010 American Royal. You can stay with us, be a part of the team, the whole works. Consider it.

Todd

Plowboy...heard the interview....great job ....hope to try some of your rub soon...

?? Do you have a company process your rub or do it yourself...if yourself what kinda machinery you use to pump out 10,000 lbs / year ?

Plowboy...heard the interview....great job ....hope to try some of your rub soon...

?? Do you have a company process your rub or do it yourself...if yourself what kinda machinery you use to pump out 10,000 lbs / year ?

I have a copacker.

Todd...I will keep the invite on my 2010 list of things to do! Assuming there is hard-wire high speed internet, I could do the show from their live...looking in to that and a few other remote possibilities as well! Thanks for the invite.

Back