Malcom Reed (HowToBBQRight) live interview Thursday April 12 9 pm

HOBONICHOLBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Howdy guys and gals. I ran this past Ron and Phil before posting and they said it was ok. I have a bbq youtube channel. On Thursday's I do a show call "Live in the Hot Seat" and interview typically other bbq channels. I have had the likes of Ballistic BBQ and Smoky Ribs in past episodes. Well I am excited that this coming Thursday at 9pm eastern time I will have Malcom Reed from How to bbq right as my guest.

The format of the show is I have a list of mostly background type questions and while going through those folks can type in the chat box other questions they would like me to ask. I would love for you guys to come check it out this week and participate. Also, if you have any questions you would like me to ask him feel free to either post them in the chat while the show is going on or post them here and I will jot them all down prior to the show starting and try to get through as many as I can.

Thanks,
Kris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGQMFOEFato

Cool. Malcom is a good dude, he got me into BBQ with his videos, I have seen all the videos and have chatted with him time to time and he has always taken the time to answer my questions. I actually use his Rub and Sauces. I have used quite a few and keep coming back to his rub, bot the sauce and rub and some of the best I have used.

Back