That Plowboy guy...

C-Town Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
Will be on the radio show giving tonight (Tuesday), what I hope, is his first radio interview as winner of the AR since it all went down this past weekend!

Todd will be on a round 9:17pm EST (EASTERN)...you can tune in at www.latalkradio.com - Channel 1. If you go to that site now please remember that their times show in PST. Todd will be on around 9:17pm EST (which is the timezone I am in).

Looking froward to hearing how it is to be atop the heap of bbq competition cooks!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Greg... But is that tonight,, Tuesday??

Greg, are you going to have Bob and Don on sometime too?

Sorry...that was my feeble attempt at humor...I would like to set something up with them...any contact info would be appreciated.

Swamprb...I am actually changing the format of the show starting tonight...which is something I was going to cover in the 1st segment...but feel free to email in any questions or thoughts at:

bbqcentralradio@gmail.com

Sorry...that was my feeble attempt at humor...I would like to set something up with them...any contact info would be appreciated.

Swamprb...I am actually changing the format of the show starting tonight...which is something I was going to cover in the 1st segment...but feel free to email in any questions or thoughts at:

bbqcentralradio@gmail.com

KC Bobby and DMDon on here. Just send them a PM.

Great show Todd & Greg :-D! I think that I could have done without the image of Todd in the mirror, though :eek:.
That's the first time I've tuned in Greg's show - it won't be the last.

cant wait to catch the replay... Homework trumped the interview, but i hear the BBQ Groupie made an appearance at the end... ;)

Back