THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
I smoked a Beef Tenderloin Friday, and decided to make Tacos for lunch after church today. I started off this morning cubing the remainder of the smoked tenderloin, then tossing it in the crock pot with a can of El Pato Salsa de Jalapeno. I simmered that from about 10 am to 2 pm. A can of refried beans, a hald head of lettuce some chunky salsa, shredded cheddar and Old El Paso stand up Taco Shells rounded out the makings. Hope you enjoy them, they were mighty good!

Attachments

• FM Tacos 001.jpg
    FM Tacos 001.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 122
  • FM Tacos 003.jpg
    FM Tacos 003.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 120
  • FM Tacos 004.jpg
    FM Tacos 004.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 122
  • FM Tacos 005.jpg
    FM Tacos 005.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 120
  • FM Tacos 007.jpg
    FM Tacos 007.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 121
  • FM Tacos 008.jpg
    FM Tacos 008.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 122
Yes sir! I never thought I would ever see Filet Beef Tacos, nor would have even thought of it. I'm sure them bad boys were good.

I was going to say something about using such high quality meat with a ton of canned/processed toppings...but heck, I'd slam about 5 of those.

Back