Cooking Class Swamp Boys Class

Took his class this spring and got a lot out of it. Been to Myron's class too and both were very helpful in developing skills needed in competitions. Recommend!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
I'm in! I've told Rub a number of times I wish he would come to this area, I need to stay true to my word. Entry form and check to be sent soon.

Thanks, Rub!

• Thanks
Note: My class is not geared towards a specific smoker. What I teach works with most anything. I have competed and won with a homemade pit, WSMs, Stumps, Langs, Yoder Pellet Smokers, Yoder offsets, FEs, GMGs, Ole Hickorys...

Looking forward to finally meeting you nucornhusker!

Where can i get some info on the class??

http://www.swampboys.com/wordpress/?p=1565
16a372bcdf05a6098cbfe7a78576bbca.gif

• Thanks
You're getting 100% of my methods and techniques and pretty close to 100% of my flavors. Sauce yes. Rubs mostly. There's a minor ingredient or 2 I keep back. You can take the goody bag I give and go win a contest with it.

I can vouch that Rub really tells and shows all. I took his class in Clermont Fl. a few months ago and it totally changed my results. I have cooked 5 comps in the pro division since his class and I have had 5 calls. I did not get a call at one but got 2 at another so yes it does work.

Go rested, take notes and pictures, ask questions, help out, and enjoy.

Lewis

• Thanks
Back