THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
One of my favorite meals. :)
I rubbed the ribeyes with oil, seasoned with kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Smoked on my drum with some hickory at 250 for about 45 minutes total.

033-4-2drum3-1.jpg

70f32a03-1.jpg

half way through I flipped the steaks over and added some king crab legs and twice baked potatoes..

8fb8b36d-1.jpg

cb11c822-1.jpg

I removed the steaks to sear on the grill and moved the tatoes down with the legs..

612a9a77-1.jpg

seared the steaks for 7 minutes on each side..

fe73a48a-1.jpg

63b98718-1.jpg

af95edd4-1.jpg

the hickory smoked crab legs with garlic butter, twice baked potatoes, smoked ribyeyes with mushrooms and a salad..

6ca97d0d-1.jpg

I kinda liked it. :-D

f4f4a81f-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wow, now THAT is a meal! I had king crab legs last night, but I was boring and boiled them. I like yours better. :-D Steak looks perfect.

Thank you Saiko, Terry, Bo, James Pat and Grillman! :-D
Grillman that's 1 800-jeanie. :becky:

That is to die for, king crag:clap2: rib eye:clap2:twice baked's:clap2:paleeze. Put the coins on my eyes:thumb:

There you go again girl "attracting attention" :cool:
Jeanie, tell me is there anything you can't cook and make a gourmet meal out of it :confused:.
Fantastic looking meal :thumb:. I just tried to take a bite out my screen :shock:
I am going to have to stop in when I am down in Oklahoma visiting my relatives... :-D
Save me a seat at your "Supper Table" :becky:

That looks delicious! One thing I notice in all the pics of your grill is how clean your grate is, how do you keep it so clean??? :confused:

Very nice!
How do you like smoked steak compared to steak over direct heat?
Also why do you pull the steaks off the smoker and then sear them?

I'm intrigued :)

I kinda liked it. :grin:

f4f4a81f-1.jpg

Now that's an understatement.....:shock:
Now that's a great looking Surf & Turf SWSW, BASTMY & MMD......:clap2:
Nicely done Jeanie.... Very Nicely Done.....:-D

Back