Sunday, 8/10/2014 Brethren Gathering - ILFO, IAFO, INFO, WIFO, MIFO or anyone :)

Poll closed, Date and Location Decided

• Total voters
Question - do any of the attendees have an apparatus for smoking cheese, like an A-MAZE-N tube, that I could borrow? I'll mail it back to you as soon as I am done with it. I need to smoke some cheese for a dinner, but don't have one. I'd like to give one a test run before I buy one. Thanks!

Question - do any of the attendees have an apparatus for smoking cheese, like an A-MAZE-N tube, that I could borrow? I'll mail it back to you as soon as I am done with it. I need to smoke some cheese for a dinner, but don't have one. I'd like to give one a test run before I buy one. Thanks!

Yep, I will bring mine and some pellets for you. The cheese it best if you let it age about 2 weeks after smoking fyi

Ok, looks like I have no babysitter so I will be bringing my 2 boys (ages 3 and 5). I say that to say this. I now have to bring the van since the boys are coming and the car seats can't go in my truck. So, my stainless drum will have to sit this one out. :sad:

So, I am thinking I should bring some food I can make beforehand. I guess I will be bringing some sides. I am thinking smoked deviled eggs and something to be named later.

No worries!

Smoked deviled eggs sounds good! I think we'll have enough cooker space if you want to make something on site.

There will be plenty of space on the Lang and we'll be there hoping around 8-9

Was thinking some sweet corn as the side, sound good?

Can't wait to have some more of Rons coffee too :tea:

If you're roasting Ron I'll take a bag please

So what do you use it for specifically, and did you buy the kit or build your own.

For the PBC? There is no kit. It comes fully built and ready to cook. That's what folks like about it. You can either hang food from the hooks and bars provided or cook on the grate provided. Take a look around the forum to see what folks have cooked. The chicken from the PBC is possibly the best I have cooked.

For the PBC? There is no kit. It comes fully built and ready to cook. That's what folks like about it. You can either hang food from the hooks and bars provided or cook on the grate provided. Take a look around the forum to see what folks have cooked. The chicken from the PBC is possibly the best I have cooked.

I see no PBC listed in your signature line.

Please update

:mod:

EDIT: Crap, I didnt see that. Thanks T&S. Ron's patio is bigger than my house.

Last edited:
Hi Ron and all. I'll be there with Neo Trout and we will have some fatties for breakfast and wings for snacking along with pizza's. Also if needed the 22WSM will have some room along with the OTG. We should be there around 8am. Under a tent with a Brethern flag flying (Steve said it was shipped so have to be showing colors!)

Back